The MentALLY-team has published three important academic publications as well as six brief and accessible fact sheets (see down below). These publications are a combined research effort from the Mentally partners in six European countries (Belgium, Cyprus, Greece, The Netherlands, Norway and Sweden).
Read our studies about:
- People with lived experiences;
- The perspectives of healthcare professionals;
- Rhetorics on mental health news in the media.
- Fact sheet on the focus group study with mental health care practitioners as participants
- Fact sheet on the focus group study with former mental health care users as participants
- Fact sheet on a SWOT-analysis of mental health care in six European countries
- Fact sheet on the analysis of the public mental health (care) debate in six European countries
- Fact sheet on accessible and cost-effective primary mental healthcare: the low intensity SLP-model as a model of good practice
- Fact sheet on evidence-based mental health care: the Single Case Archive as a useful tool